Parna tura kroz Bosnu 2010 - 11: Bukinje - 33 II (50 s.)

Roni

Parna tura kroz Bosnu 2010 - 11: Bukinje - 33 II (50 s.)

Post by Roni »

Zdravo!

Njemacka verzija:
http://www.mstsforum.info/index.php?topic=2881.0

To the previous part of the trip report:
Steam in Bosnia 2010 - 10: Bukinje - Class 33 Depot I (50 p.)

http://railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34286

We continue late morning of April 7 2010 inside the workshops of Bukinje mine, Kreka mine network:

Next to 33-064, gaskets were produced manually.

Now the action became spectacular with "Maja super"!

33-248 to the right, 33-064 to the left, now with closed smokebox door.

Expert knowledge was needed to piece together 33-248.

View into the storage room.

33-504 was moving a little outside, seen from the dispatcher's office.

33-504 in the rain.

Around noon we left the depot and spent a few leisurely hours at the Lukavac shopping centre, the next biggest town in this area behind Tuzla. There we found a pizza place, only preparing our pizzas took almost as long as the lunch break. At last I was served a slightly strange but not bad tasting Capricciosa. The rest of the day we took photos along other lines, for continuousness I will from now on present the travelogues sorted geographically, not chronologically.

The final visit to Bukinje depot during this tour took place at noon on April 9 2010:

62-123 was just shunting and rearranging the other locos, 33-504 was facing the other way, we had used it intensively over the past few days (to be enjoyed during the next trip report parts! ;-) ).

The cab of the class 62,

which was pulling locos out of shed #2, 62-376 and 33-064.

Viewed from the traction building.

Inside, the shunting action didn't seem to evoke much interest.

Water stop at the crane.

The typical discussion hand pose.

Here still a peek into the future, but someday soon probably reality: abandoned steam and the modern world around it.

62-376 with dispatcher's office.

33-504 and the workshop behind it.

Not much going on again.

Measurements of water protection glass panes for each engine serviced here.

Almost everything in order with 33-064 in the year 2006...

The cab of 33-248, undergoing general inspection, had to wait outside the gate.

33-064 peeking inside through the door.

In the evening of April 6 2010 the weatherwise beautiful half of the week was already announcing itself. We just had moved into our rooms at the Hotel "Senad od Bosne", located at the shores of Lake Modrac, a large reservoir. The hotel proved to be the best of the trip, modern, usefully designed and well built, which was not always a given elsewhere. The surroundings were also highly fascinating, the 11 km long lake, dammed in 1964, served as a wildlife refuge for large water birds. Along the shore a sort of inner-bosnian riviera was in development.

On the reservoir you could find many small fishing huts, reminding me of a Caspian Sea in small scale, and even railway fans could find something of interest, even without a railway line nearby: across the lake a freight ropeway connected the mountains near Banovici to Lukavac coke factory. All this I could enjoy with a great mood in the background to the west.

A lonely angler in the evening.

On April 9 it would be party night at the beachclub and -restaurant! ;-)

At 6:30 a.m. next morning, April 7 2010, I had the following beautiful view from the terrace of my room. Fog formed almost every night in the lake valley, the water almost didn't show any ripples.

View towards the ropeway.

Sickle moon above the riviera.

After breakfast, shortly before seven o'clock, light was already flooding the woods along Lake Modrac.

During brushing teeth I could observe giant birds flying by every minute.

The village with mosque on the other side was already lit by the sun, in the background the snow-covered mountains near Banovici were slightly shimmering through.

So, nothing could prevent a beautiful second part of the week, that day we would devote to Bukinje mine again, the exchange to the power plant was on our schedule - in the next report! :-)
Pozdrav,
Roni

http://raildata.info
Ćiro_bos

Re: Parna tura kroz Bosnu 2010 - 11: Bukinje - 33 II (50 s.)

Post by Ćiro_bos »

Kao i uvijek, exstra!
Ovaj put sam još više obradovan sa slikama iz Bukinja! Vidio sam moje poznanike iz radionice, neke čak moje komšije, u sasvim drugom ozračju...ozračju tvoga čarobnog objektiva.
Slike sa jezera Modrac su posebna priča. Moja stalna destinacija jednom sedmično, obično krajem sedmice sam kraj ove žičare ili kraj onih Baatića u šumi. Emotivno sam mnogo vezan za taj dio jezera, pa mi drago što je još neko ovjekovječio tu ljepotu. Spavali ste u hotelu Senad od Bosne?
pozdrav...
Posavina expres
Roni

Re: Parna tura kroz Bosnu 2010 - 11: Bukinje - 33 II (50 s.)

Post by Roni »

Zdravo!

Hvala! :)

Da, mi smo stanovali u "Senad od Bosne".
Pozdrav,
Roni

http://raildata.info